Thursday, November 12, 2009

<3

everyone is kelam kabut because of the typography assignment!!! >.<>.< today right after class when we're having lunch suddenly it rain heavily!!! T.T at this time penny sure will sing " rain drops falling on my head~ " XD haihzz... rain ah rain... rain so so so so heavily.. until i can't go buy my stuff for typo.. have to wait after dinner only go buy... who knows!!! no stock! omg! luckily i have the paper at home XD haihzzzzz......

i brought 2 big boards back home.. so i ask my sisters to help me to take it upstairs kekeke.... then out of the sudden they tell me about the note i leave for them the day i went kampar. XD i don't quite remember what i wrote for them lor.. and they still keep the note!!!! all my siblings have a note written by me.. XD so funny la when i look at the note again.. then i remember that i even leave 50sen coins on my brothers desk XD (cuz he also like 50sens) gosh... it makes me realise.. time pass so fast. really fast that you don't even realise it.. =) i miss everyone~ everyone who pass through your life are important.. they might be the ones who you build you up, or tear you down. but no matter what! they are a part of your life.. gosh~ love you guys so much~thanks thanks THANKS! =)

No comments: