Saturday, November 21, 2009

Self reflection

Thought of leaving this post ke-100 to write on a special day... but! i think i better use it now to confess something and do something about it... T.T HAIHZ!!! HERE GOES!

I,......................................................have no discipline!

T.T

I should have studied for my french exam today. i did study but it was just a while till i find some lame excuse to go downstairs to cook thousand and one stuff to eat T.T and i should NOT have gone to bed =.= cuz i NEVER woke up once i fall asleep T.T my sister and my mom tried to wake me up many times but i still....!!! haihzzz... really felt sorry about what i've done. really have difficulty answering the question T.T

On my way back home, keep thinking and thinking... why why WHY?! haihzz... some back kena lecture from my sis somemore =.= so!!! i make a decision to study tomorrow! cuz i'll be having another french quiz on monday... i really wanna do well... don't wanna disappoint my family again T.T *fingers cross* wish me luck

Okay lar.. enough of my stupid lame day =.= Tonight we'll be putting up the christmas tree!!! yeah~~!! kekeke..... love christmas every year... super duper fun when decorating the tree... you might think its a month to go... but hahaz... times flies fast~~ hahaz...faster finish the semester ba! 2 more weeks!! just 2 more weeks!

Good luck to all my STPM friends ya~ all the best ya yanny!!!!! make all of us proud ya =P

1 comment:

No Name said...

noob lor u.. hahahha///
=..=