Thursday, June 25, 2009

1st Presentation in degree

Today we have to present our designed mascot using Powerpoint in class... talk about the hours that i spent doing on assignments, this mascot thingy take up most of my time! slept for 2 hours (This is too much) and get very shock and continue to rush my assiggnment. my class is at 10am today and i only leave my hosue at 9.40am, i'm LATE! rushed to school and thank god my friends are also on the way walking to school. but for those unlucky classmate who came 15 minutes late, the tutor locked the door and seal the window with a4 paper.this is so the late comers learn their lesson and cannot peep into the classroom =_=

Well, only half the class presented and left another half hanging. thus, we have no choice but to present during lecture class..Damn scary de leh.. have to talk on stage and use the mic. we have to present 3 mascot using powerpoint and my 1st and 3rd mascot went quite well, and totally screw the second mascot.. I crap and make lots of grammer mistake and wrong sentence structure...gosh! anyway, finally 1 assignment over. Tonight have to rush another 2 assignments to hand up tomorrow =_= not enough sleep arh~~~ slept for 2 hours only when i came back from school...

Wu~Wu~Wu~ Jia you lor everyone~ Wu~ Wu~ Wu~

No comments: