Thursday, June 18, 2009

Give me Zzzz

I'm crazy =_=

its now 5.35am and i haven't have my sleep yet.. Been up whole night long doing my colour studies assignment... its actually a very very easy assignemnt but need lots of patient and the arrangement of the colours mst be neat...(thanks to the teacher lar.. need to make things so troublesome) i keep on getting things wrong and re-do for 3 times =_= thats why i can't go to sleep!!! so tired @.@ i'm having class later at 8am, desktop publishing.cannot sleep, must pay 110% attention in class if not will miss out and oh oh! DIE! haihz.. mom is going to fetch me after school to buy the dslr camera.. finally!!! Nikon 5000D... and because of this there is a price to pay..i have to take public transport to school because mom will be going all the way to pj after my classes... HAIH!!! can't sleep =_= panda eyes already....i better go wash up adi..cuz will be leaving home at 6.30am!!! gosh...this is so not university life.. more like going back to my secondary life...6.30am lifestyle..ARGH!!!!

1 comment:

Florence said...

Hey i oso want a dslr camera la....i want it....