Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I love you mom

Was doing my Desktop publishing assignment last night... Well, Done about 50% and feel so tired so leave the pc on and wanted to have a short nap... SIAPA TAU, sleep until morning... i'm not worry about my assignment cuz teacher just wanna have a look at it...but thats not the main idea of this post.

The main idea is....I WOKE UP LATE!

Class is at 8.00am and i woke up at 7.30am.. haven pack my stuff, load my softcopy to thumbdrive, choose photo to develop, pack my drawing board, plus that time my sis forgotten to take her scout uniform so mom have to sent it to school for her.. this created a very very BIG FIRE within my mom =_= it means angry lar.. she lectured me saying that i've been back for a month and still not yet improve in managing my time... she continued with this sentence : " You always think you're very good, but actually YOU'RE NOT!!!" =_= thats when my tears flow XD and i say it in my heart "I now learn how to hate you!" after this 'lecture' , she went out while i have my breakfast, but when she is back home, hugged me, comforting me, TEARS FLOW! XD mom say i'm too eomotional..kaka XD but i'm glad that everything is alright, aldo we din't speak much on the way to school...but when i rach school it was like 9.00am, half way through lecture, so my mom ask whether i wanna skip and go to cold storage(which is just nearby my school) ... of cuz i wanna skip class lar...hahaz..so we went cold storage and shop for food... mom is really treating me good... well, at least she knows yelling at me can't solve the problem... kakakakaka... anyway, who knows one day my mom is reading this right? i just wanna say, mom, sorry for everything i've done. I love you.

6 comments:

Shi Yan said...

LOL. You're growing up already Karyn. =x Your mom just wants the best for you LOL. Stop crying already! xD I did and I think I learn to live with my dad's side so far. You don't get those night crying calls from me now do you ;P

Seriously I have many things to catch up with you guys. We should try to make a once a month meeting LOL

Florence said...

Hey,ur mom really juz want d best for u. Although she "lecture" u bt at the end she still fetch u 2 uni n do shoppin wif u at cold storage...lol...by d way, let work hard 4 our assignments la n as u noe UTAR is toturing us....

Myaliaslife★ said...

hahaz... Yeap...Utar really torturing us XD true also..which parent don't want the best for their children...

Myaliaslife★ said...

Yanny... i crying queen you crying king leh... hahaz... alraedy lessen down the crying adi lar.. yeap we should go yam cha again... but you have to prepare for your exams.. haihz.. don't know when the day will come where we can finally sit and RELAX! XD JIA YOU lor!

poohbear said...

Love ur story =) Be tougher than.. im learning too.. appreciate ur mum no matter what comes between ya.. Yeah.. just sit down and think bout doing things that will make her proud lor.. all the best!! im here if you need someone..
Love ya dear!!
truly sharon

Shi Yan said...

Haha, that day will come don't worry...just need to bertahan for another 3 months more, although I don't really want it to end. This experience really is an eye opening LOL! JYJY in Degree ya ;D you won't be the only ONE IN DEGREE NEXT TIME +_+