Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Life

i see many people often put their blogs name as 'Life' i guess its really a life we are all living... what is the meaning of life people often quenstion... well, i don't know XD i just know no matter good or bad times...i will feel better if i am with my family.. after 3 days of school, knowing that i am still that small little kid who don't know how to communicate with other people.. often have my own fantasy thoughts.. dad always say i am very childish... i wanted to grow up and be a useful person of cuz.. 3 days of school and i only get to know 2 person..and they don't really talk to me.. i was wondering.. something is wrong with me? mom say i always frown =_= so i was thinking maybe i'm lack of confidence or something..so i decided! to go and take up german class =X {{*teeh* wrong answer!}} ok lar..i'm still thinking of a solution for that... next!

Today i have prayers for my grandfather.. my cousin all came and we watch brides war while the adults have thier own chatting else where.. the movie bride's war actually brings a value that is - no matter if you are married, you are with your spouse.. there is also someone who will always stand up for you, be there when you need him/her that is your best friend..you know, sometimes friends is like that, if both of you click, then you are friends... but sometimes friends just do what they think is best for you.. XD so don't be angry or frustrated even if he/she offence you a bit.. have to learn how to give and take.. maybe tell them that you dislike the way they act...nothing is perfect lor.. so to the girl who have friendship principle in her blog, don't be too strict on friends.. be happy =)

2 comments:

yuuiki said...

Well, easiest way to put it. Life sucks :D

poohbear said...

Okay.. i love what you have written =D I think i need to put my life back on track.. hahah.. really loose it ady!! I'm so lost.. hahah.. in a big big jungle where no one else can find me...